So today was another bad day, I was sick, it was uber stressful and of course I ate bad. Not just a little bad, Im talking half a cheesecake bad. So well it got me thinking, what do I really want to do? My ultimate goal (in regards to health) is to be eating a mediteranean type diet and running and teaching yoga. Well I am so far away from that! So I looked online (as I do always when I want to know stuff) and came across the term 'wellness coach'. My question is; what is it, and are they really relevant??what is the point? It seems to be a cross between a dietician and a personal trainer. I think I need to do a bit of research. I want to do more research on dieticians too. Try to get more into a work field that I find more fulfilling. Its going to b at least another 4 years till I'll be a psychologist. Though I'm now thinking more counselling and nutrition. God I'm indecisive!!
- Blessed be
Moby xoxo
Origami Christmas Tree - Gift Set
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment