| prevention.com OK so the challenge we have set ourselves for the year is......5,000km's by either bike or treadmill. This will equate to about 14kms per day. So this will be from tomorrow. I have actually divided it up a bit, going for 50km for the first week and slowly working up to 120kms per week to fit it in, plus take into account my fitness level. The plan is that by the time we head to New Zealand at the end of the year that I am fit enough to walk up to the glaciers. At the moment I struggle walking up stairs so it will be pretty cool. I will be going back to low carb from tomorrow to try to shift some weight fast, but my focus is going to be on healthy eating and fitness. Once I have that sorted the weight should go down. I am booked in for the doctor on Thursday to go back on the pill. I know that this is counter productive to having babies, but I gather 6 months on it, my cycle is back to normal, hormones will be back to normal and the weight should stabilize. so fingers crossed it works to plan. My next thing is that in a few days I will be 28. 28 is my adult number. No longer a young 20, I am inching towards 30. And there is a lot I want to achieve before I am 30. I have a lot of inspiration, and am thinking I want to have a vision board up in the office in the next few weeks. But here is my list...keep in mind I have 2 years before I am 30. 1. Look sophisticated and put together 2. Be healthy and at a healthy weight 3. Be buying a house with my hubby 4. Have started our family 5. Be set in a career. Working towards my degree These are my main goals. This in my mind says I am 'on my way'. |
Origami Christmas Tree - Gift Set
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment