CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 1 - 15 interesting things

D & Me
A recent pic of me and 15 interesting facts
1. I am super super in love with my hubby, but some days he really p!sses me off
2. Up until 12 I was always one of the tallest in my class, I only made it to 5"3
3. I am studying to be a psychologist, but want to dabble in 1000 other things
4. I come from a massive family
5. My nails grow super super fast, but are so soft that they bend instead of breaking
6. I am super lazy
7. I love sports, I love this idea of being super fit and running, but have never been fit enough to call myself super fit
8. I never study, I hate studying, I dont have the dedication
9. I have a baby sister who is 25, she will always be my baby sister
10. I cant wait to have babies, and want to call my son Phinneas or Xavier.
11. My family are naturally gifted in the world of psychics, I need to work on developing my skills
12. I used to think I made things happen, later realised I just dreamt of things that are going to happen
13. My mums heritage is Celtic, my dads is red indian
14. I love to garden, and would love to grow everything I need
15. I feel most at ease and feel most like myself outside in the dirt, it grounds me more than anything
ok so they arent super interesting, but its me

No comments:

Post a Comment