CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 2 - The meaning behind Mobykat

So ok, Im going to tell a secret, come in close. Make sure you dont tell anyone...I havent told anyone before.
Where did I get mobykat from?
well......
one day I was in my cabin (I lived out the back of my folks house) and I was earning enough to put on the phone, which meant that I could finally get the internet. So I called Telstra (the only ppl really doing it at that time) and was listening to the radio. They asked for a user name, I was listening to Moby (yeah original) so said Moby-kat. Kat came from my name, Kat, kitty, trini, trina (but really Katrina). Over time I lost the hyphen, and became mobykat. I have been that eversince.

No comments:

Post a Comment