CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 15 & 16

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play


Ok, well lets see
1.Roll away ur stones - mumford & sons
2. White blank page - mumford & sons
3. Rise - Eddie Vedder
4. Little lion man - mumford & sons
5. Hairdo - little Birdy
6. The Cave - mumford & sons
7. Walk it off - Angus & Julie Stone
8. Hold on - Angus & Julie Stone
9. Awake - Powderfingers
10. Brother  -Little Birdy


This is a bit skewed this result. Up until a few weeks ago I had a lot of different music. Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Pink, Michael Buble, Queen, Jenny Lewis and heaps more. But someone is a bit iPhone dumb and while adding music, lost everything she already had on it...duh. I love all sorts of music, I love finding new stuff, I adore old stuff, and enjoy a wide variety of different genres. My perfect radio station would play everything, unfortunately no such thing, so I have 105.3, 104.7, 97.3 and Triple J preset on the radio and just keep changing so I don't have to listen to anyone speak :D


So yes I need to get a stack more and fill it up again. I love having music on it, and I absolutely love love love pod casts. Surprisingly so does D, he likes the meditation ones. Great for bad sleepers like him. 


Day 16- Another picture of yourself



I love this pic of me, it was taken just before I started dating my husband. I had been back from my US trip for about 6 months and finally was over that breakup. I was healthy and enjoying life. Haha I hadn't discovered oil controlling lotion, or pressed powder yet tho, check out that shine!! :) 

I still have the shirt though, it was one of my favorites, I  intend to fit back into it. I look back on these days and all I remember is feeling so confident. I was in love with life, fairly happy with my weight (still constantly dieting) but loved clothes shopping, and absolutely loved dressing up. I wasn't too happy with my personal life though. I really think I am much more blessed now. Yes I struggle with my weight, but I love life. I love my husband, and look forward to my life with him. I spend most of my time happy, and without drama...there is nothing better than that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment