CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hitting the post new year dip

Yep its that time of year again, the xmas decos have been put away, streamers and squealers have been thrown, and the new years reso's are already becoming a distant memory. Well in my case they are trying to.... But I wont let them goddamn it!!! I have been slack yesterday and today, I will admit it, but, we went to see Avatar 3D last night and had to recover today. A poor excuse I know, but oh well. Food is going ok, I am struggling to stay around 1200, but am managing around 1500. I need to make some smarter food choices, cravings though are a bastard!! I will get there though, and the weight will come off, I have to remember to be patient. Inregards to other areas of life, hmmmm, well my kitchen is staying clean. I have been making a few other little changes, but slow n steady wins the race. Anyway im off.. Time for sleep.


- Blessed be
Moby xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment