CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ill ill ill

Well today has been okay, i have a massive assignment due in tomorrow night, and havent started it yet. I have been working hard at work, getting back into the swing of things, but things dont really get too far. Working for family is frustrating when u know it just not run professionally.... Grrr. Anyway, tonite being super tired i got Mr D to cook, anyway it ended up potato and gravy. (tis what i wanted) except the gravy was super salty. So now I feel quite ill, but stupidly want to eat cos I feel ill. Its all due to parental programming. Whenever I was ill when I was younger my pop and mum would always tell us to eat something cos 'we might be hungry' or we got comfort food (icecream, custard, jelly etc). So I'm wondering how many others are like this. I have so many brain issues to work thru to help lose this weight. It might take some time.
- Blessed be
Moby xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment