CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ok so I found them

I think my blog was chucking a hissy fit, I couldn't see any new blog posts...but they seem to have reappeared.

Ok so today I am up a few kgs, I think this is Aunt Flo. I am up 4.5kg from my usual. I have been doing a protein detox for the last three days (a la Body Trim) and hope to hit ketosis by tomorrow morning. I am low on water today, have only downed about 1L, and still need to cook something for tomorrows lunch.

I have sent mum out to pick up salad, some chicken breast and taco seasoning. I will cook them up for tonight's dinner and then some for tomorrow also.

I am pumped..I want this done, I want the weight gone and I want babies. I have some great goals and I need the weight gone to achieve them.

I love the idea of being elegant, and proper, but it's hard work, and I need to be thinner to achieve the look. I will never be as regal as a princess, or as proper as the queen, but I have no doubt though that I can definitely improve.

So while I will be losing weight, I need to also be making some changes in other areas. But for today...the weight is the issue.

So dinner tonite, Chicken in taco sauce, with salsa. lettuce and a tbspn sour cream. with diet coke.

tasty.....

moby xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment